Shelta Navare Cantilever Umbrella - O'bravia™ Fabric - 3.3m Octagonal - Platinum
The Shelta Navare Cantilever Outdoor Umbrella is a great addition to any outdoor space.
Designed to withstand Kiwi conditions, these incredible outdoor umbrellas are best-in-class and will provide shelter and comfort for many years to come.
Wind rated and tested up to an impressive 40KPH, this umbrella is built to last.
Crafted from the finest outdoor materials including a solution dyed O'bravia™ canopy. O'bravia™ is leading outdoor material that is tough, durable, and has a 3 year fade warranty. Your umbrella will look great for many years to come.
Durable stainless steel fittings with an aluminium powder-coated frame.
The 360 degree rotation, combined with multi angle mast axis tilt control allow you to move the umbrella with the sun throughout the day.
- O'bravia™ canopy (best-in-class outdoor material) with 3 year fade warranty
- Rating of UPF 50+ (UV Protection Factor Rating) and 98% UV protection)
- Rotates 360-degrees using the foot peddle
- 60-degree mast axis tilt to angle the umbrella vertically
- Wind tested up to an impressive 40 KPH.
- Easy winder opening and closing
- Free polyester protective cover (Taupe colour)
Umbrella base pictured is sold separately. We recommend a Shelta 4 Piece Resin Umbrella Base, or use of 4 heavy pavers.
Here at Greenslades Furniture we stock an extensive range of Shelta Australia Outdoor Umbrellas. Shelta have been manufacturing umbrellas since 1911 and provide the very best in design, function and ease of operation.
Delivery: Available nationwide from our Tauranga furniture store to your home. Please enquire for pricing.
Availability: If you would like to find out if we currently have this item available in store or on pre-order please contact us