Maxwax Furniture Wax
This special formulation achieves a hard, long lasting finish which doesn't collect dust or leave fingermarks, and is incredibly easy to apply.
Maxwax has proven itself to be an ideal solution for many different applications.
- As a furniture polish for all wooden (natural, oiled or lacquered) furniture.
- Helps hide scratches on wooden and lacquered surfaces.
- On raw wood to develop natural grain and colour (protect wood from sun to prevent "greying").
- On your BBQ to remove fat splatter and leave non-cook surfaces clean and bright.
- For leather bags, shoes, briefcases, jackets, saddles, etc. (Maxwax will darken some colours so test a small area first before proceeding).
- For hard surface car interiors (doesn't collect dust like silicones).
- Most plastics; radios, stereos, TV's etc.
- Revives paint surfaces that look "flat".
- As a metal coating to help prevent tarnish of copper, brasses and silver.
- To remove sticky labels from bottles.