The New Yorker
A contemporary, square-arm design featuring back lugs and recessed arms, seamlessly complimenting the decor of any room.
This style features our special upgraded seat foam and is made in hard-wearing fabric - either heavy-domestic or commercial grade.
Proudly hand-crafted here in New Zealand using excellent quality materials. Our manufacturer has been making sofas and lounge suites for 40+ years.
This design is available as a sofa bed using a high class bi-fold mechanism with a 120mm innerspring mattress
With our fully customisable New Yorker, you can choose the perfect combination; from frames and feet, to foams and fabric.
• A solid frame made from New Zealand kiln dried and engineered, sustainable timbers.
• Supreme elastic webbing for excellent support and comfort.
• Select the perfect size and shape for your space, even convert to a sofa bed
• Our premium upgraded seat foams for superior comfort
• Choose timber legs, available in a range of colours
• Choose metal legs, available in Chrome, Matt black, Gunmetal.
• Our extensive customisation options mean anything is possible.
Frame + workmanship: 15 years
Seat webbing + upgraded seat foams: 10 years
Delivery: Available nationwide from our Tauranga furniture store to your home. Please contact our team for pricing - we look forward to hearing from you.
Availability: If you would like to find out if we currently have this item available in store or on pre-order please contact us.